Eclipse Solar Cooker
Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, utilizing every drop of sunshine
Portable: Pre-assembled package, deploy in seconds,
Versatile: Cook what you want and how you want. Bake, boil and fry; if there’s sun, you’re good to go.
Fuel Free and Clean: No burning charcoal embers to dispose of, no open flame to worry about. When you are done cooking, just fold up your stove and go.
Summer or Winter: If there is sunlight, you are cooking, even after a snow; plus, the wind won’t steal your heat
Keeps Food Hot For Hours: Our evacuated tube technology is in essence a giant thermos. This means that when spotty clouds arrive, the tube will remain hot and steadily cook between sun-breaks. Plus, it keeps your brownies warm for hours until a late night snack.
Great for camping, family Picnics and every day use at home.
Solar Stove Product Specifications:
- Dry Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.5kg)
- Oven Volume: 53oz (1.6L) liquid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
- Oven Dimensions: 2.8” (7.6cm) outside diameter, 2.3” (5.8cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
- Estimated Power Output: 230 Watts in full sunlight
- Maximum Temperature: 700°F (371°C)
- Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 550°F (288°C)